- Feb 21, 2020
- 0 Comments
Cultural Rituals and Celebrations
When it comes to planning a traditional Indian wedding, One Atlantic is the premier location in Atlantic City. Guaranteeing couples their dream event, One Atlantic blends traditional customs with modern-day luxury. Working directly with Indian partners to create a memorable event, One Atlantic mixes family traditions with modern elegance.
South Asian-themed Wedding Services offered by One Atlantic include:
- Sangeet – The venue can hold up to 400 people for this lighthearted event
- Barrat – For the groom’s processional on horseback, One Atlantic has secured all the necessary clearances
- Ceremony – With seating for up to 425 guests, the spectacular backdrop of the Atlantic Ocean enhances every mandap
- Reception – From vegetarian meals to non-alcoholic specialty drinks – an Indian Caterer is available
- Entertainment – Be it Dolhi drummers or traditional dancers, One Atlantic can make it happen.
Not all event venues can provide what is needed to plan and execute a traditional Indian wedding. However, with One Atlantic’s full-day facility rental, guests will enjoy an event that honors personal style and luxury.